- Our hearing aids are 100% digital and programmed to your hearing needs.
- Prices include: all testing, counseling, computerized hearing aid fitting and three months of batteries.
- Free and Unlimited Office Visits for Two Years with purchase of any hearing aid.
- Free Loss and Damage Insurance with purchase of any hearing aid.
- 75 Day Trial Period. Full Refund if you are not satisfied with your hearing aids.
- Prices start at $1,995 a pair and go to about $3,725 a pair.
- We Offer 0% Financing.
HOW COMPLICATED ARE THEY TO USE?
I can program your aids to work totally automatic, adjusting themselves in different listening environments. All you have to do is get them on.
All the hearing aids I use can wirelessly receive sound from a TV, telephone, cell phone or computer. You simply press a button on a small remote control to activate these functions.
If you want to be more involved with your hearing aids function in addition to an automatic program, I can program up to 3 additional programs that you control for enhanced hearing in noise, when listening to music or when you are in a meeting, etc. You control these functions from a button on your aids or from a small remote control unit.
WILL HEARING AIDS HELP YOU?
Results from hearing aids vary depending on the severity of your hearing loss, your ability to hear amplified words clearly and your tolerance to sounds being louder.
I will tell you before you try hearing aids if you are a good hearing aid candidate and why.
Using hearing aids is not the same as having normal hearing but when fit properly they will sound good, feel comfortable, not be noticeable and help you enormously.
BENEFITS OF WEARING HEARING AIDS
- Wearing your hearing aids could delay or prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease (John Hopkins School of Medicine and the National Institute on Aging 2011).
- Increase your earning capacity by hearing better at meetings, business lunches, on the phone etc.
- Improve the quality of your family and social relationships by hearing better on the phone, listening to TV and in restaurants.
- They make music sound better and let you hear the birds sing.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
Hearing aids last about 5-7 years and usually need one major repair during their lifetime. On average and including batteries your hearing aids cost you about $50.00 per month to buy and operate.
WILL YOU TRY HEARING AIDS?
- It is your decision if you will try hearing aids.
- To help you make an informed decision I would suggest you consider:
- Did you get all the information you needed about your hearing loss and hearing aid options?
- Did you understand the information?
- Are you ready to decide if you will try hearing aids?
My success rate with people that work with me and try hearing aids is extremely high. If you try them, chances are you will be happy and satisfied.