Your First Visit
What you can expect
Our initial meeting takes about 90 minutes and costs $49.95 (to be applied toward cost of hearing aids if needed).
I find out what you think your hearing problems are and if possible, I get input from your family and friends.
- I evaluate the health of your outer ear and eardrum to see if your hearing problem is due to the build up of ear wax.
- I perform a FULL DIAGNOSTIC HEARING OR TINNITUS EVALUATION.
- If you have a hearing loss, I will help you understand the type and degree of your loss.
- If you need hearing aids, I will show you the latest hearing aid styles and help you decide which one will work best for you.
- If you have a hearing loss that needs medical attention I will refer you to the proper medical doctor.
- When you order your hearing aids you might be able to get them that day or come back in about a week for your hearing aid fitting which take about 90 minutes.
- You come back one week after your fitting for a check-up. I may want you to come back in for another check-up one week later.
- Everyone comes in for a one month or 45 day check- up.